Holiday Mini Sessions | Bethesda Maryland
It's Mini Session time! It's hard to think that the holiday season is just around the corner, but it is! Time to start thinking about gifts and getting your holiday list together. Maybe you need a fresh and fun photo for your cards this year? Mini sessions are an easy way to get those updated portraits. And you know Grandma would love new pictures of the kids. Now is the perfect time!
I am offering TWO dates for minis this year in order to accommodate the demand for holiday portraiture and to offer two different setting choices. One day will be in the studio and one day at a park. Here are the details:
When: Friday, October 28th AND Saturday, October 29th
Where: Choose Friday at the studio or Saturday outdoors in the park.
What is included:
- 25 minute session
- 8-10 images in an online gallery
- your favorite 2 gift prints (any size 8x10 and under)
- your choice of 1 high resolution digital file which you may use for holiday cards/personal reprints - OR - a set of 50 5x7 custom designed holiday cards*
- custom work by Danielle to turn the portraits you love into beautiful holiday cards or artwork for your home
- additional products, including frames and cards, will be 10% off (even the awesome Organic Bloom frames!)
*You’ll have access to my 2011 holiday card gallery from which we can design your cards featuring an image from your session. Or, you can have one of your images as a high res file so you can order your holiday cards elsewhere, such as Tiny Prints.
Spots are already filling up! Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the Contact button on the blog to schedule your session!